Monday, August 6, 2007

Spiders and Yogurt


There was this HUGE Wolf Spider in my car yesterday which totally freaked me out!! We ended up sucking him up with the shop vac and leaving him in there for my husband to come take care of!! That thing was ENORMOUS!!




And... what's up with those two girls in Bridesmaid Dresses for the Yogurt Commercials? The reception is obviously all done. They're kicking back, having a yogurt and talking about how good it is. I mean, come on, who does that?? At this time, normal people would be kicking back, drinking up the last of the available alcohol. Who comes up with these things??

Here's a great one: http://www.joeyheadset.com/archives/theyoplaitgirls1.html heh.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Good god that spider is enormous!!!!!!! I'm freaked just looking at the photo! How the hell did it get into your friggin car????