Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Adventures in Insuranceland II

Maybe this should be called "Adventures in Mortgageland". Apparentely, a google search turned up the Federal Trade Commission website, which stated that this is a common scam. Should I report my mortgage company?? You'd think a big company like them.... what's the world coming to?

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/homes/eqscams.shtm go there for the story. Now we're looking into seeing if we can get the escrow removed and pay taxes and insurance seperately, but I'm not holding my breath, is there some sort of FL law that says we HAVE to have escrow?

A five year home equity loan looks good, the payments will be $110 more/month than our total mortgage now but only for five years as opposed to 17 more years......

I need a financial whiz.

I rode my bike today. On a bridge. yay me.

No comments: